Friday, August 10, 2012

Flashback Fridays

As I try to get this blog off the ground, I'm going to try some different ideas.  I was thinking of going through my mixtapes, and listing the tracks of a different tape every Friday.  I couldn't find many, but I'll work with what I have for now, then think of some new ideas.  So, here we go!

Mix of Stuff - compiled sometime around 1999, if memory serves me correctly.

Side A:
Hey Jealousy - Gin Blossoms
At the Stars - Better than Ezra
Kiss Me - Sixpence None the Richer
Lightning Crashes - Live
Angel of Mine - Monica
You're Still the One - Shania Twain
Light in Your Eyes - Blessid Union of Souls
I'll Stand by You - The Pretenders
Dreaming of You - Selena
Why Don't You Get a Job? - The Offspring
Maria - Blondie
Slide - Goo Goo Dolls
All Star - Smash Mouth

Side B:
Hey Leonardo - Blessid Union of Souls
The Kids Aren't All Right - The Offspring
Friday, I'm in Love - The Cure
What's My Age Again? - Blink 182
I Want it That Way - Backstreet Boys
Under the Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) - Green Day
Blue Monday - Orgy
Reduntant - Green Day
Scattered - Green Day
All for You - Sister Hazel
She's So High - Tal Bachman

Quite the collection, eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment